Sunday, February 17, 2008

So we're walking now????

Late last night Jayla decided that she would make her first steps to the tv stand from Daddy's shoulders (he was laying down on the floor) without holding on to a thing... She almost lost her balance but quickly caught herself... Since then she has still been walking holding on to things but this lets me know that she is starting to get the courage to start out on the adventure of her moving into a different catagory.... And that is she is becoming a big girl and there is no way for me to slow her down... Brett and I thinks she will be walking by the time that she is 10 months because she turns 9 months this Friday....

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Go Girl!

You are milestone ahead from my "little" lazy bug.

Bridget said...

YAY for first steps!!! She is such a doll!
Bridget
(babycenter June '07)

The Rose Queen said...

Apparently I missed your blog! I'll have to go back and read it from the beggining tomorrow but for now I've been put on duty to blog this:
BTW I think you know that we are doing an ongoing thread on BC for our bloggers. If you'd like to be included in a siggy we are asking that you email Anelys with a picture of you the mom and the names of the los with their birthdate, thanks!!

Oh and Jayla is beautiful!!!! What a pretty pretty face!

The Rose Queen said...

Ok I wanted to read more so I scrolled down and that was the beggining. You need to add more pics so we can see your pretty lo!

The Garske's said...

You have been tagged!! Read my blog to see what it means!!