Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cranky Girl....

I believe the title says it all.... I have gone from having a baby that takes 2-3 naps a day taking a total of 1 nap... She fusses until she is too tired to stay up and then makes some noise with her mouth while I am holding her and falls asleep.... I think she considers the 3 hour sleep that she takes in the morning after waking up at 6am as a well rested nap of the day... I consider it as she woke up to spend some time with her daddy and then we go back to sleep... Today she woke up at 10:40am instead of 11:30 and now finally at 3:00pm is settling down for a nap... She has been whining at me for the last hour and I have new found respect for those who chose the crying it out method but I can't make myself do that one bit.. I haven't done it in the 8 months that she has been alive and I won't do it now... So I picked her up and rocked her and then she would fight to get out of my arms to go play on the floor... Gotta love her for her new found independance...

She cuddles under me at night when she goes to sleep and when she is so tired that I have to shush her to sleep and she finds me wherever I am at in the house... My little fussy crank pot.... Gotta love her though....

1 comment:

EthansMommy said...

Yes, experiencing life for the first time is much more fun than a nap, mama! Ethan is becoming this way too!