Thursday, January 17, 2008

My 1st blog!!!

Ok so this is officially my first blog on this site.... I am use this as an outlet to discuss my life as a mommy... I am a first time mother of an almost 8 month old daughter... I havent had the easiest life with her being here and it takes a lot to adjust to.. I have to get use to the fact that there arent enough hours in the day to please everyone at everytime... I use to be the girly girl that gets up everyday and do their hair and pick out outfits and I realize now that I dont own that time anymore...

There are many days when I stay in my pjs or dont do my hair, but that time and energy goes to my daughter... I am a stay at home mom right now and I go to school part-time... I struggle with trying to make a relationship work and trying to keep up with a child who is constantly on the move... I just want a place to describe how things are going in my life and to document the times (good or bad) and hopefully it can help others out!

Jay

4 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Welcome to the addicting world of blogging!!!! I promise to read at least a few times a week, if not everyday!!!
- Anelys from June 07 board!

EthansMommy said...

Good job on your blog!! Oh, yeah, those days of doing my hair and getting dressed are long gone.

ZORT said...

I agree with having no time for yourself. I do family child care. So I have to get dressed during the week, but most weekends I am in PJs the whole time. My daughter used to ask to wear her PJs all day, now she asks for me to get her clothes to wear! :)

Anonymous said...

yep, don't dry my hair most days either. but like you said, that time belongs to our little ones now. and it's so worth it.