Friday, January 18, 2008

Jay-Jay'a FIrst Snow



So it actually snowed in Atlanta and that is a first for us since it almost never snows here and they are talking about it snowing tomorrow.... but we actually took pictures of her and i must admit i dont look so hot holding her while she is trying to figure out what in the world is going on
So here are the pics:

Jayla looking at cars driving by in the snow.... Can you see the big snow flake?



Jayla and I watching the snow fall down

We had a fun time in the snow.... And if it snows again tomorrow we will take more pictures... Better ones at least since I have my hair done now... lol





3 comments:

EthansMommy said...

Those pics are great! I could never get any of the big snowflakes. You two look so cute.

3LittleFlowers said...

Great shots!!! And I love her look in the first picture!! It's like: What's that?? LOL

Sadie said...

Aw, we just moved from Atlanta! I miss it :( I was a children's librarian; none of the kids had ever seen snow so when I saw it was snowing there I thought of them and how they can see it in real life now.

Sadie
June 07 BBC