Monday, April 13, 2009

we went to st louis

So we went to st louis, my hometown, for the weekend. We did so many things in such a short time, but I wished it was warmer so I could take Jayla to the zoo to see the animals. My daughter is truly an outdoor baby. She doesn't care how cold it is she just loves to stand outside, but I was not willing to let that happen and have a sick baby.

We did go out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants and they had an aquarium. Jayla just looked at all of the fish and the only word that could express her absolute joy at that moment was "Wow!" She repeated it over and over again. This was after she ate half of my dinner. Overall the experience was a great one, but I just wished it wasn't an 8 hour drive each way. It really annoyed my very active 22 month old. I can't believe Jayla will be 2 next month.

No comments: