Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our Lives This Week

So I am in the process of trying to get Jayla out of our bed and into her crib... I have started the process with naps, but I definitely haven't been keeping that up as much as I would like... So yesterday I am starting the process of having Jayla sleep in the crib until she wakes up and then sleeping with her in the same room (we have an extra bed in her room)... Yesterday she slept in the crib for two hours, but thats a start considering she use to wake up everytime you put her down in the crib... I will continue to do this because I don't want to do the cry it out method... Its simply not something I can do with Jayla or any child for that matter...

Last Friday I watched my nephew... It was definitely a new experience because I'm not use to having two kids here under the age of one... Jayla loves her little cousin, but everytime he cried she cried... It was like she didn't know what to do with him and his crying because she barely cries now... She kept trying to take away his pacifier which was weird because she has never even used a pacifier (not that we didn't try to get her to use one)... It was cute but tiring and I'm glad that I wasn't here alone to take care of them...


Jayla and Christian



My beautiful nephew, Christian

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

LOL.... Im pretty much used to the "you cry, I cry, we cry". Sometimes when one starts crying my other two follow along, and Im just learning to live with it... Of course, sometimes I cry too, so I bet my hubby is the one that has more fun!!! LOL